Community Builder (Project Basis), Statusphere
Part Time | Remote | Paid Contractor Project
Statusphere is a woman-led product recommendation network that helps people discover products they love from people they trust. We are in search of a Community Builder (Project Basis) to recruit new members to our growing member network.
What You Will Do
- Identify qualified influencers on Instagram based on targeting information criteria provided by Statusphere team
- Utilize software (provided by Statusphere), Instagram, Google, etc. to source qualified micro & nano-influencers for community building
- Verify influencers have not been previously reached out to using CRM software (provided by Statusphere)
- Strong interest in the influencer marketing industry & social media
- Meticulous level of attention to detail coupled with strong research ability and written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated & possess strong time management skills, personal organization & interpersonal skills
- High-performer with an ambition to learn the business of influencer marketing and how it relates to client goals and overall business goals at Statusphere
- Positive team player and problem solver with the ability to act and react in a professional manner while under pressure
- This is an independently contracted project.
- An independent contractor is considered to be self-employed, as opposed to an employee of Statusphere. The contractor pays income taxes, sales taxes, Social Security, and Medicare taxes as a self-employed individual. You will be mailed a 1099 tax form to prepare your taxes.
- Individuals are free to determine their own hours on when the work is performed.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Statusphere turns consumers into a brand’s most valuable marketing channel by giving consumers products that match their lifestyle in exchange for sharing photos and reviews with their friends. We can activate thousands of people talking about these brands with the click of a button. In three years Statusphere has grown to be a premier marketing platform, including more than 7,000 members and working with hundreds of top brands (including Conair, Ole Henriksen, and Fossil).
Statusphere is a female-founded, rapidly growing marketing tech startup based in Orlando, Florida. All team members will get hands-on experience in a fun, collaborative environment where new ideas are encouraged, celebrated, and often implemented!