Billing and Payroll Specialist, Statusphere
Part Time | Remote
- Accurately issue monthly invoices to clients per contracts
- Regularly monitor incoming payments to update accounts receivable status in Quickbooks Online
- Follow-up with clients on their outstanding invoices in a timely manner
- Provide appropriate & timely answers to clients’ questions regarding invoicing
- Establish, calculate, and maintain payroll for hourly and salaried employees every two weeks
- Gather, arrange, and input payroll data correctly and timely
- Responsible for taking collections and posting payments correctly
- Create reports using Excel or Google Sheets and make sure all records are properly maintained
- Operate and examine payroll register and reports to detect possible errors for correction
- Ensure accurate records of payroll by carrying out regular system updates in areas like status changes, benefits deductions, time off accruals, and tax withholdings
- Provide agencies of state and federal governments needed payroll and billing information.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Two to three years prior experience working as a Billing and Payroll specialist or other relevant experience
- Possess two to three years bookkeeping experience with strong knowledge of general principles of accounting, its processes and procedures
- Prior experience using Quickbooks Online
- Familiarity with Insperity Payroll processing/services
- Strong ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time, prioritize assignments, and meticulous level of attention to detail followed in executing tasks
- Ability to keep information with the highest level of confidentiality
- Possess working knowledge of Google Suite for Business, primarily Google Sheets
- Possess outstanding problem solving skills; written and verbal communication skills; and the ability to work independently without much supervision
- Positive team player and problem solver with the ability to act and react in a professional manner while under pressure
- High-performer with an ambition to learn the business of influencer marketing and how it relates to client goals and overall business goals at Statusphere
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Statusphere turns consumers into a brand’s most valuable marketing channel by giving consumers products that match their lifestyle in exchange for sharing photos and reviews with their friends. We can activate thousands of people talking about these brands with the click of a button. In three years Statusphere has grown to be a premier marketing platform, including more than 7,000 members and working with hundreds of top brands (including Conair, Ole Henriksen, and Fossil).
Statusphere is a female-founded, rapidly growing influencer marketing startup based in Orlando, Florida. All team members will get hands-on experience in a fun, collaborative environment where new ideas are encouraged, celebrated, and often implemented!